If I could rule the world,,,,

on Friday, January 28, 2011
If I could rule the world,,,, I'll do some things that I really deserve all this, first, I will remove all 

negative feelings in the human self. So that all people can live in peace and prosperity, no 

longer fighting, war,,,, second, I will destroy the currency system ... so we do not have to work 

hard just because it is, and the third, will not there are more things that cause death, such as 

cigarettes, drugs, etc,,, fourth, adding shame to the human instinct that they are ashamed to do 

things that are contrary to the teachings of their religion ... the fifth ,, no words can get bored, 

tired, lazy in man, Sixth, I will remove all the causes of environmental destruction that the world 

was destroyed,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment